What might be hurting your HP Mini's performance?
- Malicious software. If your HP Mini has suffered some kind of virus, spyware etc, it can lead to a frozen HP computer. More badly, it may cause your HP work abnormally such as files inaccessible, not able to access hard drive etc. You can use Microsoft Security Essentials to scan and kill the virus.
- Registry errors. As long as you are using your HP netbook, it may generate some registry issues such as Windows registry missing, redundant etc. Such errors can make your HP sluggish and freezes occasionally.
- Overload startup programs. This can directly cause your HP Mini slow to start up to Windows desktop, making you feel it is freezing.
- Driver issues. If you are using an old or aging Acer Aspire laptop computer, then probably some drivers are outdated or there are some new drivers not installed.
- Too many programs working at background. If your HP Mini netbook hardware is not that advanced, then it is impossible for it to hold too many programs or processes working at the same time. If you do, the result is obvious.
- More. More causes such as overheating, not too much hard disk space, outdated hardware, poor system protection software etc can lead to a slow HP computer.
How to speed up slow or freezing HP Mini NetBook
Commonly there are a few free things you can do to make your HP Mini computer run faster for free such as disk defragment, disk cleaning, remove programs in the control panel and remove any programs you no longer want, clean those unneeded files to free disk space, etc. However, the manual methods are very inefficient as you have to tackle every problem one by one, then use different tools to get it fixed. The whole process costs time, energy and another important factor is - it requires technical skills. So it is recommended to use a more quick yet easy solution.
HP speed up is such all-in-one software solution that will help you restore your netbook's speed and performance as it tackles all of the common PC problem areas. Simply click the start scan button to diagnose & fix your slow HP netbook computer, it can get better immediately. Meanwhile, upgrading hardware configuration (add RAM, larger-volume HDD/SSD etc) can be a fast yet effective way to improve your HP netbook or laptop performance.